The AD Normandie teams have the goal of making your set-up in Normandy as smooth as possible. They help with all the various administrative procedures, the key stages and the completion of the process. To ensure this, we rely on our in-depth knowledge of the process, as well as our qualified network of contacts from across Normandy.
This can cover :
- Building permits, and other procedures from local authorities;
- Environmental permits;
- Other specific permits, such as sanitary or Seveso permits.
AD Normandie also works in close collaboration with regional partners to ease the set-up for the investor, their family and employees within the local community. This could include:
- Visa requirements for international collaborators;
- Looking for houses or flats;
- Helping with your children’s educational needs;
- Other services for a smooth set-up.
With AD Normandie, you will find a long-term partner to help you develop your business and to guide you through the growth of your activities. As such, once you have set-up base in Normandy, you will receive “after care service”. Because beyond setting-up a business here, you will need support in the development of your activities in Normandy. This could include:
- Looking for sites to expand;
- HR issues (recruitment, training, employer kitemark and brand);
- Strategic thinking, collaborative projects, etc.