ADDRESS OF HEADQUARTERS AND CONTACT DETAILS
Campus EffiScience – 2 Esplanade Anton Philips – 14460 Colombelles, France
+33 2 31 53 34 40
Publication director: Alexandre WAHL – Director General
Publication manager: Ericka NORGREN – +33 6 02 00 98 93
Legal responsibility: Alexandre WAHL – Director General
Editorial and content management: AD Normandie
DESIGN AND PRODUCTION
Image in France
2 rue de la cotonnière
2 rue Kellermann
59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The investinnormandy.com website makes information, documents are various services available, subject to the following terms and conditions. By consulting this site, you tacitly accept the conditions of use. The investinnormandy.com site reserves the right to modify the conditions of use from time to time, at its discretion. The use of the site is subject to the most recent conditions of use published on the site at the time of use. Moreover, during the use of services on the site, you will be subject to any directives or rules published on the site and applicable to these services, which may contain terms and conditions additional to the general conditions of use of the website. All of these directives or rules are hereafter included by references in the conditions of use. The non-respect of any conditions of use will automatically terminate your authorisation to use this site.
DISCLAIMER AND RESPONSIBILITY
The investinnormandy.com website is used by internet users at their own risk and their exclusive responsibility. The investinnormandy.com website cannot be held responsible in any way for, inter alia, any of the following:
• any direct or indirect loss or damage, notably concerning loss of profits or revenue, loss of customers or loss of data resulting from the use of the site, or from a failure to be able to access the site
• any misfunctioning, unavailability, incorrect usage, incorrect computer configuration by the user, or the use of a non-standard navigator by the user
• the content of any advertising or other links or sources available to the user from the site.
The information, documents and services available on this site are protected by the relevant laws and regulations on copyright and/or intellectual property. Any unauthorised use of the information, documents and services available on this site may constitute a violation of these laws. Except where explicitly authorised by the present document, no part of any information, documents or services held on the site may be reproduced in whatever form or through whatever media without the prior written authorisation of investinnormandy.com.
Any user that does not comply with the laws and regulations in force shall risk being taken to court by AD Normandie.
USE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE
Except where specifically indicated elsewhere on the site, you are authorised to consult, download and print all documents and information available on this site, under the following conditions:
• Documents can only be used for personal use, for information, internally and for non-profit purposes
• Documents and information cannot be modified in any aspect at all
• The documents and information on the site cannot be shared or circulated without the prior authorisation of investinnormandiy.com
• Copyright and intellectual property rights contained within all the documents and information cannot be changed or deleted in any way
• investinnormandy.com reserves the right to remove the authorisation to consult, download and print documents and information from the site at any time. All uses of the rights previously mentioned must cease immediately on written notification by investinnormandy.com
• The rights which are accorded constitute a licence and not a transfer of ownership
The rights previously mentioned concerning the consultation, downloading and printing of documents and information offered by the site do not apply to the design and layout of the site.
Laws and jurisdiction of courts
The present conditions of use and legal notice, as well as AD Normandie’s website, are governed by the provisions of French law.
If an amicable settlement is not reached within a reasonable time, any disputes that may arise in the use of AD Normandie’s website, or in the interpretation or application of the general conditions of use, shall be subject to the exclusive competence of the French courts.
This legal notice is published in English to facilitate understanding of the contents. In case of any dispute, only the French language version of the legal notice shall apply.