Caen Normandy University Hospital
In order to stimulate clinical research, the Caen Normandy research hospital has built a new biology research unit, with a suite of laboratories specialised in health research
Rouen Normandy University Hospital
- C2IORGA – Centre for innovation and engineering in organic chemistry and analytical chemistry.
- COSMETOMICS – formerly Normandy sanitary security.
- CYFLOW – Flow cytometry and cell analysis facility.
- GENESIS – Study and nano-analysis group on the effects of irradiation.
- PISSARO – Proteomics platform.
- PRESEN – Research platform in applied environmental sciences.
- PRIMACEN – Regional platform for cellular imagery in Upper Normandy.
- RENADIAG TOFU – Advanced metrology platform and test beds: tracking of ultrafast phenomena.
- SCAC – Behavioural analysis services.
Technology platforms installed by L@bISEN – Yncréa Ouest
The Living Lab Connected Room is an innovation environment dedicated to experimentation andthe development of technological solutions for intelligent and connected homes.
Deep-N-Coding is a specialised platform in the development of deep learning for the resolution of complex problems linked to artificial intelligence.
A network of instrument platforms: L-MAIR brings together a range of technology installations with advanced instruments and offers a superb environment for research and development of new applications in the fields of measurement, analysis and innovation.
Ocean Observ is a dedicated platform looking at and monitoring oceans, as well as providing data and tools to study marine ecosystems, model oceanographic currents and understand oceanographic phenomena.