The AD Normandie teams are by your side to develop the financial aspects of your project, so that you can benefit from financial resources helping to bring your ideas to fruition in the best possible circumstances. Each investment project is different and requires bespoke guidance.
Once we receive your specifications, our teams have the aim of identifying all the possible public and private grants available.
These French grants are different in content, but they all respect the French and European legal framework. Sources include:
- Local authorities – these can be regional or more local;
- French State – the French State has a number of investment programmes;
- European funds – these depend on the specific areas and themes of the programmes;
Private grants and loans – these can come from, for example, public and private banks.
These grants and loans can vary with the content of your project (creation, extension, etc.) and can take different forms:
- Low interest or zero-rate loans;
- Tax credits;
- Zero Tax levels;
- Training grants for staff.
Our role is to help you produce the optimum financial plan for your project in Normandy.
Our own AD Normandie programme: Normandie Participations
This is the regional investment fund of the Normandy Regional Council, which aims to support businesses in Normandy, across all sectors and at all stages of maturity. This includes companies looking to set-up in Normandy. With support from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), this co-development fund manages more than €200 million via its financial instruments, and has
supported more than 10 000 jobs through its work.
Normandie Participations works by:
- Supporting the own-funds and near own-funds of businesses from the region;
- Guiding business leaders throughout the process.